Sibos 2012 filming policy
Members of the press and any other Sibos participants must adhere to the following policies for filming at Sibos:
- Permission to film onsite at Sibos must be authorised prior to the event by conference management or the press relations representative.
- Only small, handheld cameras are permitted. Large camera crews are not permitted onsite, with the exception of official SWIFT media partners.
- Filming and photography may not hinder Sibos operations, and may not interfere with normal visitor traffic. Please note that SWIFT reserves the absolute right to grant or deny permission to film and to determine the terms under which filming will be permitted.
- SWIFT reserves the right to reject requests that, in SWIFT's opinion, are not compatible with the mission, would interfere with the participants' experience, or put undue burden on Sibos property or staff.
- Filming at Sibos is allowed on the exhibition stands only with the express permission of the stand host.
- Filming is not permitted anywhere in the aisles of the Sibos exhibition floor or in any of the conference sessions. Please note that production crews found violating these guidelines will be asked to leave the event.
Equipment and storage
- Photographers and videographers take full responsibility for all of their equipment. Damage and theft thereof are not the responsibility of SWIFT.
- No storage of any kind can be provided onsite prior to or between filming sessions.
Damages to the property
- The production company is fully responsible for all damages to the convention centre occurring as a result of its filming activities and for paying for all repairs deemed necessary by INTEX Osaka.
Use of images and footage
- The production company or photographer is authorised to use film and photographs shot at Sibos in print media, on a website, or in other promotional materials.
- Permissions to film, tape, record or photograph at Sibos do not include or in any way grant any right or license to use "Sibos" or any image or rendition of Sibos as a trademark or service mark.
- Recorded interviews with Sibos participants or speakers may take place at exhibition stands or in hospitality areas only after the express permission of the interviewee and the stand host.
Termination of the project
- SWIFT reserves the right to terminate production in the event that the photographer or production company fails to abide by the conditions set forth.
- The official Sibos photographers and camera crews are exempt from these rules.