The Tools contain proprietary materials of S.W.I.F.T. SCRL and/or of its suppliers. All rights reserved. Any and all rights, including title, ownership rights, copyright, trademark, patents, and any other intellectual property rights of whatever nature, in the services or products described in these Tools, including any associated processes or any derivative works, will remain the sole and exclusive property of SWIFT and/or its suppliers.
SWIFT is the trade name of S.W.I.F.T. SCRL.
SWIFT, the SWIFT logo, the Standards Forum logo, Sibos, Accord, SWIFT Ready, SWIFTNet, 3SKey, Innotribe are trademarks of S.W.I.F.T. SCRL. The following are registered trademarks of SWIFT SCRL.
All other product or company names that may be mentioned on the Tools are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to other websites
The Tools may contain links to other websites, which are not controlled or maintained by SWIFT. Please note that SWIFT is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of these sites.
Code of Conduct
SWIFT values and encourages freedom of expression. To maintain a right balance between such freedom of expression, and potential abuses of the Tools, you agree to:
1. always respect SWIFT's name, reputation, goodwill and other business assets when using the Tools
2. in particular, respect the SWIFT Trademark Guidelines when referring to SWIFT or its products and services
3. ensure that any content that you make available does not infringe the rights of SWIFT, another user, or any third party
4. in particular, refrain from infringing any intellectual property rights, privacy and data protection laws, confidentiality commitments, trade or business secrets, banking secrecy, or other laws when using the Tools.
5. refrain from making any statements that would be insulting, threatening, libelous, obscene, offensive to religious, political or ethical beliefs, discriminating or racially oriented, or otherwise infringing any applicable legislation or third party rights
6. refrain from making any statements that would be disrespectful, misrepresenting, or otherwise harmful to SWIFT, another user, or any third party
7. refrain from discussing topics with competitors that could give rise to competition law issues (such as price-fixing or market allocation agreements), and always conduct discussions with competitors in accordance with applicable antitrust regulations
8. refrain from using the Tools to participate in or send contests, pyramid systems, or chain letters
9. refrain from sending or posting unsolicited e-mails or internal messages (spam) to other users.
SWIFT SHALL ONLY BE LIABLE FOR COSTS, LOSSES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR PROCEEDINGS OF WHATEVER NATURE INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING DIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE TOOLS AND ITS CONTENT, UP TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU UNDER YOUR SIBOS AGREEMENT WITH SWIFT. SWIFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
Please read our Privacy Statement which governs your visit to this site, to understand our practices. Further information is also provided through the SIBOS Registration Policy.
SWIFT supports the use of social media. However, any third-party content posted through social media channels maintained by SWIFT should not be taken as an endorsement of such information. Links to websites and other resources operated by parties other than SWIFT (“Third-Party Information”) are provided solely as a convenience to the user. The perceptions, opinions, beliefs, and attitudes expressed through social media websites and other public forums are those of employees, related individuals, and other participating users of our websites, and are not necessarily aligned with the policies, standards, and practices of SWIFT, its subsidiary organisations, stakeholders or partners. These social media sites are available for and intended to encourage public dialogue and are, as such, provided for outreach and informational purposes only.
SWIFT Contact details
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL ("SWIFT") with registered address at Avenue Adèle 1, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.
Telephone: +32 2 655 31 11
Fax: +32 2 655 32 26
RPM Nivelles 0413.330.856
VAT: BE 413 330 856
Sibos.com can be subject to maintenance, at SWIFT's discretion and without prior notice. Such maintenance may require a temporary unavailability of the site.
SWIFT reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of all or part of the Tools at its own discretion, at any time, and without advanced notice.