With more than 8,000 delegates attending over 250 sessions, the conference in Singapore brought together industry leaders to tackle the burning issues.
Explore the links below for a selection of insight and analysis from across the financial community.
Click through the links below to enjoy a selection of session recordings, which can also be found on our YouTube channel.
- Sibos 2015 Opening Plenary
- Big Issue Debate - Renminbi: The Real Game Changer
- Big Issue Debate - Disruption, Geopolitics and Finance: Managing the Risks
- Big Issue Debate - The Internet of Things and banks' core platforms
- The Future of Money - A burning platform?
- The Compliance Forum Opening
- Compliance back to the future (Compliance Forum)
- The future of corporate banking (Corporate Forum)
- Progressing the digital trade agenda: Are banks on board? (Corporate Forum)
- Technology trends in financial services (Technology Forum)
- Spotlight on digital ID (Technology Forum)
- Joining forces on cyber intelligence (Technology Forum)
- A guide to resilience and true 24/7 availability (Technology Forum)
- Resilience: Lessons learnt from other industries (Market Infrastructures Forum)
- Real time - How fast is too fast? (Market Infrastructures Forum)
- Capital market harmonisation: Aligning market liberalisation & regulatory supervision (Securities)
- Global trends in regulated securities markets: How to return to a path of growth? (Securities)
- Reinventing correspondent banking (Payments)
- How to create and sustain a diverse talent pipeline (Diversity)
- Despite what you heard, colour does matter! (Diversity)
- Sibos 2015 Closing Plenary