Conference at a glance
The digital journey evolves!
In 2021 Sibos will again take place as a digital only event. We’ll be back with a packed conference agenda of expert speaker insights, fascinating debate and big picture outlooks from some of the most impressive names in finance.
The main conference will take place on our original 2021 dates - 11 to 14 October 2021 – but there’s a lot more to come before then. Check back soon as we will shortly be revealing the theme for this year’s Sibos conference, before unveiling a host of exciting details about this year’s upgraded digital environment.
We plan a more interactive and ambitious conference than ever before. We’ll have more ways to bring the community together to engage with high quality thought leadership in real-time, across multiple time zones from anywhere in the world.
We’ll also be using the programme to stimulate increased debate and foster community connections, making use of individual and group networking opportunities to engage with conference content. Sign up to the Sibos Insider newsletter to hear the latest announcements on the Sibos 2021 conference theme and the initiatives that will maximise your delegate experience.
Relive the best of 2020
Can’t wait to find out more about this year’s conference? We’ve made an expanded range of sessions from the Sibos 2020 conference programme available to everyone.
Brush up your knowledge ahead of the 2021 conference programme reveal by watching our selection of some of the best sessions from Sibos 2020 below.
Views from the Top
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Fan Yi Fei, Deputy Governor, People’s Bank of China
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Ade Ayeyemi, Group CEO, Ecobank
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Rajnish Kumar, Chairman, State Bank of India
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Alison Rose, CEO, NatWest
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Todd Gibbons, CEO, Bank of New York Mellon
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Matt Comyn, CEO, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Steven Van Rijswijk, CEO, ING
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Jim Whitehurst, President, IBM
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Jean Lemierre, Chairman of the Board of Directors, BNP Paribas
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Ronald O’Hanley, Chairman and Chief Executive, State Street
March 2020 programme
- Sibos 2020: Transforming a regional payment landscape
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Vladimir Verkhoshinskiy, CEO, Alfa-Bank
- Sibos 2020: COVID-19 recovery: having a master data strategy in financial services
- Sibos 2020: Scaling up artificial intelligence in finance
- Sibos 2020: In conversation - Hays Littlejohn, EBA Clearing and Russ Waterhouse, The Clearing House
- Sibos 2020: Bringing cybersecurity to masses – does the answer lie in new tech?
Explore the Sibos Partners to forge new connections, read their content and discover collateral from more than 100 organisations.