BAE SYSTEMS APPLIED INTELLIGENCEExhibition L1
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations.
We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes - often collecting and analysing huge volumes of data. These, combined with our Cyber Special forces - some of the most skilled people in the world, enable us to defend against cyber-attacks, fraud and financial crime, enable intelligence-led policing and solve complex data problems.
We employ over 4,000 people across 18 countries in the Americas, APAC, UK and EMEA.
Products on Show
Fraud and Financial Crime
• Application Fraud and Account Monitoring: Spots discrepancies in the application process in real-time
• Payment Fraud: Combines both monetary and non-monetary activity
• AML Transaction Monitoring: Employs advanced detection analytics and investigator-centric design
• AML Optimisation: Enables improvement of AML detection programs
• CDD/KYC: A comprehensive and proven enterprise-wide approach to satisfy CDD and KYC requirements
• Watch list Management
• Cyber risk assessment: Identifying and measuring your cyber risk exposure
• Cyber risk management: Ongoing management, mitigation and reduction of cyber risk to your business
• Platform security review: Technical review of security architecture
• Threat intelligence and Incident Response