BBVA is a global financial group that provides services to 73 million customers in more than 30 countries. It is a leading bank in the Spanish market and the largest financial institution in Mexico. BBVA also has leading franchises in South America and in the Sunbelt region of the United States. The Group has a significant presence in Turkey (through strategic investments in Garanti Bank) and operates an extensive network of offices throughout the world.
BBVA has emerged as a global leading financial institution, especially after the recent economic crisis, during which it showcased some of its greatest strengths: recurrency in its results, structural resilience in any environment and value generation for our stakeholders, a strength that will keep growing, thanks to the technological capabilities the group has been building up, which will allow us to meet our goal of becoming the best bank of the digital era.
Products on Show
• Working Capital: Domestic Guarantees and Factoring and Reverse Factoring; Leasing; Renting; Bilateral loans; Overdraft facilities
• Cash Management: Receivables; Payments; Liquidity; e-invoicing; e-banking; SWIFT and Host to Host
• Trade Finance: Letter of Credit; Export and Import bank finance; Forfaiting; Cross border Guarantees and Factoring and Reverse Factoring; ECA covered transactions; Private Insurance covered facilities
• Client Resources: Accounts; Time and Puttable deposits; Eurodeposit; Certificate of deposit; Commercial paper; Vostro accounts
• Securities Services: Global Custody for resident institutional clients; Depository for investment and pension funds; Custody, Clearing and Settlement Services for non-residents
• IFI: Guarantees, Credit cards, Checks, Payments (EUR), and Clearing services