CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients. Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services. With assets under custody of €2.7 trillion and assets under administration of €1.8 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide.
Core Solutions "Execution-To-Custody"
- Market Solutions: Execution (Equity, Futures & Options, Commodities, Bonds, Money Market),
Clearing, Forex, Securities Finance, Collateral Management
- Middle-Office Services: Trade Management, Position Keeping, OTC Derivatives Services,
Share Class Hedging, Multi-Custodian Integration
- Asset Administration & Accounting: Portfolio Administration, Fund Administration, Annual & Regulatory Reports, Performance & Risk Analysis
- Custody & Cash Services: Local & Global Custody, Custody Mirroring, Payments,
Liquidity Management, Forex Standing Instructions
- Data Management: Data Characteristics Management, Price Dissemination