Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (LBBW)Exhibition L1
LBBW is both a global and a commercial bank. Headquartered in Stuttgart, its customer base reaches more than 1 million private and 27.000 corporate clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. For the German Savings Banks, LBBW acts as a central bank and key service provider for all international business, real estate financing and capital markets products, including those aimed at institutional customers.
LBBW's branches and representative offices around the world provide support through their country expertise, market knowledge and finance solutions. Subsidiaries specializing in specific areas of business such as leasing, factoring, asset management, real estate or equity finance diversify and amplify LBBW's portfolio of services.
LBBW is well-equipped to tackle the necessary changes faced by banks. A balanced business model has enabled LBBW to generate reliable income for years, supported by economic stability in its core markets.
Products on Show
1. Transaction Banking Services: clearing solutions in EUR, currency conversion products and account services. Direct member of all leading EUR settlement systems, such as EBA and Target2.
2. Trade Finance: full range of trade finance products, such as advising and confirming letters of credits, financing solutions under trade transactions with short to medium-term tenors (e.g. L/C related or reimbursement finance) and ECA covered long-term financing for capital goods' imports.
3. Lending Solutions: tailor-made solutions for financing requirements.
4. Financial Markets Services: full service provider ranging from repo and money-market activities, the managing of interest rate, currency and commodity risk to corporate finance solutions.
5. Capital Markets: No. 1 corporate Schuldschein arranger - top 3 EUR covered bond arranger.