Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU) is a global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing services that accelerates our clients’ journey to their Digital Future. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries. Using a combination of digital strategy & engineering, business implementation, and IT platform modernization services, Virtusa helps clients execute successful end-to-end digital business transformation initiatives.
Through the acquisition of a majority interest in Polaris Consulting Services Ltd. in March 2016, Virtusa has created a robust platform for providing end-to-end services to banks and financial institutions.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Products on Show
- Multi-Level Authorization for TPP/API Based Payments
- PEGA based Payment Investigation Solution in the Open Banking / PSD2 Scenario
- BIAN-Compliant Open Banking Payment Solutions
- Speeding up Transactions with Real-Time Payment Services
- Sanctions Screening meets Intelligent Automation
- Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value with Relationship-Based Pricing
- Product Recommendation Engine for Trade Finance, Lending, FX and Cash Management
- Intelligent Document Automation for Trade Finance
- Smart Covenant Monitoring & Management for Lending
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Enterprise Data Protection
- Open Innovation Platform