If you are a financial institution, SWIFT partner or a relevant industry player with an established relationship with SWIFT you are eligible to exhibit at Sibos
Showcasing the world’s financial community
Each year, Sibos hosts a world-class exhibition, where you can meet and engage with hundreds of financial institutions, FinTechs, application and middleware vendors, systems integrators, consultants, and central clearing systems from around the world, all in one place.
Highlight your institution
As the leading global event for the international financial community, Sibos attracts top-level decision makers and key topic experts from financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners.
Over 90% of Sibos delegates visit the exhibition, ensuring that exhibiting at Sibos delivers unparalleled opportunities for networking and business development. With some 8,000 key industry players in one venue, you can connect to more new opportunities in one week at Sibos than many businesses will over a year.
The many benefits of exhibiting
- Networking – Your stand becomes the hub from which you can conduct your business meetings and interact with a high-level industry audience
- Branding – Position your company logo and description on the Sibos website, the official Sibos App, and in the online exhibitor list 2019. Your company name will appear on relevant signage within the exhibition halls at ExCeL London
- Speaking opportunities – Apply for a free-of-charge speaking slot within one of the Open Theatres. You will receive a communication regarding the process (please note, these slots are then allocated on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Advertising opportunities – Purchase from a range of advertising options in print, digital, and throughout the host city
- Meeting rooms – Book onsite meeting rooms
- Press opportunities – Access press lists pre-Sibos and schedule meetings with journalists for when you are onsite
- Participant information – Access to the participant list, including contact details of those who have opted to receive information from exhibitors
- Exhibitor Portal – Manage your presence online through the Exhibitor Portal