- Permission to film onsite at Sibos must be authorised prior to the event by conference management or the Sibos press office.
- Filming and photography may not hinder Sibos operations, and may not interfere with normal visitor traffic. Please note that SWIFT reserves the absolute right to grant or deny permission to film and to determine the terms under which filming will be permitted.
- SWIFT reserves the right to reject requests that, in SWIFT's opinion, are not compatible with the mission, would interfere with the delegates’ experience, or put undue burden on Sibos property or staff.
- Filming at Sibos is allowed on the exhibition stands only with the express permission of the stand host.
- Filming is not permitted anywhere in the aisles of the Sibos exhibition floor or in any of the conference rooms. Please note that production crews found violating these guidelines will be asked to leave the event.
Equipment and storage
- Photographers and videographers take full responsibility for all of their equipment. Damage and theft thereof are not the responsibility of SWIFT.
- No storage of any kind can be provided onsite prior to or between filming sessions.
Damages to the property
The production company is fully responsible for all damages to the venue occurring as a result of its filming activities, and for paying for all repairs deemed necessary.
Use of images and footage
The production company or photographer is authorised to use film and photographs shot at Sibos in print media, on a website, or in other promotional materials.
Recorded interviews with Sibos delegates or speakers may take place at exhibition stands or in hospitality areas only after the express permission of the interviewee and the stand host
Termination of the project
SWIFT reserves the right to terminate production in the event that the photographer or production company fails to abide by the conditions set forth.
The official Sibos photographers and camera crews are exempt from these rules.