Digitally enabling Sibos 2018
How to use the Sibos App and Sibos Tools to enhance your Sibos experience
As we look at enabling the digital economy at this year’s Sibos, what better way to ensure participants make the most of the wealth of opportunities on offer than by harnessing the power of digital tech? The Sibos App and Sibos Tools are designed to take the pain out of planning, navigation and networking by leveraging smart mobile technology.
If you haven’t already downloaded the Sibos App, do so as soon as possible! It’s available for both Android and iOS devices and is free to download from either Google Play or the Apple Store. Its intuitive design makes it a handy resource for accessing details about the conference, networking opportunities, the venue, and much more. You’ll need to log in to access all the features and enable notifications to receive news updates and reminders.
Some of the Sibos Tools features accessible on Sibos.com and the App:
- There’s a wealth of essential information from participant, speaker and exhibitor lists, to travel information and media opportunities.
- Access the full programme and filter by streams; see the SibosTV schedule, and find the exhibitor programme – including Open Theatres and Stand activities.
- At the conference and exhibition, personalise your programme using My Favourites, rate speakers and sessions, access Sli.do and export your sessions to your personal calendar.
- For your networking needs, access the participants directory, use Sibos Instant Messenger, share your business card and add participants to your contacts.
- Manage your personal profile, including privacy settings, social media accounts, registration and hotel booking.
Even your badge is digital
The Sibos smart badge is fitted with a wearable tag that enables SWIFT to anonymously track your location and movements at ICC Sydney, enhancing security by monitoring delegate numbers in each area. In addition, you won’t need to scan your badge each time you enter a conference room – just have the QR code on your badge scanned when entering the venue.
When networking, you can exchange your details with new contacts by simultaneously clicking your badges. And the badges will capture aggregated demographic data for SWIFT to evaluate session attendance and exhibition traffic, helping to drive improvements for next year.
Make use of Sibos’ technology to ensure a productive and hassle-free Sibos.