Sibos Tools are here!
The Tools allow delegates to plan and manage their Sibos experience
The Sibos Tools have been released for this year’s event in London, delivering an innovative yet simple way for delegates to maximise the Sibos experience.
Design to save time and facilitate networking opportunities, the Tools allow Sibos attendees to plan their way through registration, the exhibition, conference and networking events while in London, and to manage their personal information. They are available to registered delegates when logged in on Sibos.com and the official Sibos App, available on iOS and Android.
The Tools include:
- Participant directory – A full list of delegates attending Sibos with functionality to access and share contact details where consent has been granted
- Instant messenger – Connect with all delegates instantly through a more immediate and informal channel
- My Favourites – Select the sessions, speakers and exhibitors you don’t want to miss and build a tailored conference programme. Receive reminders 15 minutes before your favourites are scheduled to begin
- Registration code – Access a special QR code which you can add to your mobile wallet and use to register when you arrive at Sibos
- Slido – Interact with sessions in real-time to respond to polls and calls for feedback, and to pose questions to speakers
- Livestreaming – Livestream conference sessions you can’t attend in person. Afterwards, all sessions will be available to replay within your portal on Sibos.com and the App
- Sibos Wall – A comprehensive view of all the news and buzz around Sibos, featuring stories, videos, podcasts, Tweets, Instagram photos and more. Tailor your wall with filtering features
- Smart badges – All delegates will be given a smart badge on arrival. When you click badges with anyone onsite their business card will appear instantly in your portal
As well as all participant, speaker and exhibitor information, delegates can also use the tools to access the Sibos TV schedule and other essential event information, more of which will be added in the run up to the conference.
Exhibitors can control further elements of their Sibos experience through additional features that allow them to manage their registration, content, stand information and collateral, meeting room access, advertising opportunities, Sibos media kit and more.