What to expect from Day 2 at Sibos
The biggest ever Sibos, with more than 11,000 registered delegates, is fully underway. Enjoy a second day packed with exciting sessions including the very first Big Issue Debates and other great highlights including:
- 09:00 – Views from the Top with David Schwimmer, CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- 09:30 – Views from the Top with Charles Li, CEO, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 11:00 – Big Issue Debate: The future of banking
- 12:00 – Motivational speaker Paul de Gelder at Innotribe
- 13:35 – Chat & Connect customer experience session with Spotlight speakers and experts
- 14:00 – Big Issue Debate: Cloud, AI and privacy: Building blocks of a universal collaborative platform?
What happened on Day 1?
Day 1 of Sibos 2019 London got off to a roaring start and launched with an Opening Plenary featuring SWIFT Chairman Yawar Shah, SWIFT CEO Javier Pérez-Tasso and guest speaker Dame Minouche Shafik, Director of the London School of Economics (LSE). Other highlights included the first Views from the Top sessions with António Horta-Osório, CEO of Lloyds Banking Group, Bill Winters, CEO of Standard Chartered and Lance Uggla, CEO of IHS Markit. Watch the video for all of the best moments.
Networking events – last chance to register
Today is your last chance to register for some of the most popular networking events at Sibos. Registration closes at 17:00 today for:
- Sibos 5k Run – register at the 5k Run registration desk or complete the form when logged into Sibos.com
- Innotribe Networking Event – sign up by completing this form