What to expect from Day 3 at Sibos
Day 3 of Sibos features a host of excellent networking opportunities and kicked off early this morning with the 5k Run, sponsored by SIX. Early risers could be seen weaving through the London Docklands and the pace will continue throughout the day with an energetic schedule full of highlights:
- 09:00 - Views from the Top with Christian Sewing, CEO, Deutsche Bank
- 10:30 - Views from the Top with Dame Stella Rimington, former Director General of MI5
- 11:00 - Big Issues Debates: Have new business models created a perfect cybersecurity storm?
- 12:00 - Chat & Connect free picnic lunch
- 13:30 - Views from the Top with Jean-Pierre Mustier, CEO, UniCredit
- 14:00 - Big Issue Debate: Navigating an era of renewed great power competition – New challenges for countries, markets and investors
- 17:00 - Women of the World Networking Event
- 19:00 - Innotribe Networking Event – don’t forget your Sibos badge to access the venue!
What happened on Day 2?
Sibos 2019 London is in full swing and Day 2 kicked off the Big Issue Debates series with incisive conversations on ‘The future of banking’ and ‘Cloud, AI and privacy: Building blocks of a universal collaborative platform?’ Other highlights from across the day include Views from the Top sessions with business leaders David Schwimmer, CEO, London Stock Exchange Group and Charles Li, CEO, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited. Watch the video for all of the day’s best moments.
A Spotlight on Customer Experience
Day 2 on the Spotlight stage looked at the enduring importance of the human element in banking. The Spotlight programme centred on Customer Experience, with talks ranging from helping to improve consumers’ financial choices and creating non-bank-like experiences, to weighing up security and convenience in customer service interactions. Read all of the insights from the day and also catch up on the conversation from Day 1 of Spotlight, which focused on Open Banking.