What to expect from Day 4 at Sibos
The last day of Sibos celebrates a special initiative – Talent Thursday – which launches for the first time to connect the talent of today and tomorrow. At its heart is a commitment to bridge the gap between the present and future of the financial industry across people, ecosystems, business and technology. Day 4 highlights include:
- 09:00 - Views from the Top with double Olympic champion Kelly Holmes
- 11:00 - Big Issue Debate: Banking perspectives: Understanding the next generation of customers
- 12:00 - Chat & Connect session with the STAR scholars: What do you think we think?
- 12:00 - Vote for the winner of the Sibos hackathon at the Innotribe Curated Networking and Hackathon Update session
- 16:00 - Closing Plenary with Thomas Kurian, CEO of Google Cloud and trust expert Rachel Botsman
- 17:00 - Best of British themed Sibos Closing Event
What happened on Day 3?
Sibos started early on Wednesday with the Sibos 5k Run through the London Docklands near ExCeL London. The day continued apace with Views from the Top sessions with Christian Sewing, CEO, Deutsche Bank and Jean-Pierre Mustier, CEO, UniCredit. It also featured Big Issues Debates on cybersecurity and navigating an era of renewed great power competition, and was rounded off with the Women of the World Networking Event and Innotribe Networking Event. Watch the video for all the best moments from Day 3.
A Spotlight on Cybersecurity
Day 3 on the Spotlight stage turned to the thorny world of cybersecurity. The debate addressed the key cyber risks and challenges surrounding industry-wide coordination and intelligence sharing. There was also the long-awaited rematch of ‘hacker versus bank’ featuring SWIFT’s Red Team of ethical hackers, who delivered a fun and informative demo showing the need for comprehensive security programmes that go beyond ‘checking the boxes’. Read all of the insights from the day.