What’s new at Sibos?
This year’s Sibos will introduce a range of new networking initiatives, conference streams and interactive events to facilitate high quality learning, conversations and business development opportunities.
The focus will be on delivering targeted networking and thought leadership opportunities that meet the needs of the full spectrum of the Sibos community, from future leaders to current CEOs. This includes:
- Views from the Top – A new invitation only conference series provides the opportunity for delegates to hear directly from thought-leading CEOs through select keynote speeches and fireside chats. The series will be positioned alongside insight from prominent non-financial industry figures.
- Fintech Focus – Nowhere is the banking industry embracing the digital revolution more than through its relationships with nimble and innovative fintechs, where collaborations are driving sophisticated solutions. This year’s conference will include more fintech partners than ever before, recognising their value in the Sibos community and London’s role as one of the world’s foremost fintech hubs. Find out more about the expansion of the Discover Zone here.
- Sibos Spotlight – A themed stage on the main exhibition floor will tackle a topical issue each day, bringing together a range of voices from across the industry. Morning presentations will set the scene on big issues while afternoons will focus on solutions to these challenges. The Spotlights will be rounded off with tailored networking discussions on the day’s theme.
- Talent Thursday – The fourth day of Sibos will include a bespoke programme for the future leaders of the financial industry. Talent Thursday will comprise a specialist series of talks, activities and curated networking experiences, linked to the traditional programme but targeted specifically at aspiring individuals.
- An immersive experience - Sibos 2019 will blend conference and exhibition for an immersive experience which draws delegates through a diverse and engaging environment. Set across one floor and intersected by diagonal walkways, this year’s conference has been designed to capture the imagination while being easy and intuitive to navigate.
More details will be unveiled on these and other initiatives in the coming weeks. Sign up to The Sibos Insider Newsletter to stay up to date with the latest information.