Journalists can register for Sibos 2024 on If you require a visa to China, please note that journalists will need to apply for the J2 visa from your local Chinese Visa Application Center. Please pay attention to the requirements and documents needed to apply for this visa in your country of travel origin.  

Please contact if you require additional support.