Participants attending Sibos in person can access discounted flight rates with Air Canada, the official airline partner for Sibos Toronto 2023. Once your Sibos registration has been approved and we’ve received full payment, your confirmation email will include details on how to access these rates.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Toronto, YYZ (ON).
- The travel period begins Monday 11 September 2023 and ends Thursday 28 September 2023.
- For North America 5% applies on standard fares, 10% on flex fares & higher. For International Travel 10% on standard fares & higher.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the Discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits under these Terms and Conditions. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the Event city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- Changes. The Discounts, the Services, these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada's fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability.
- Agents. Should your Organization appoint a travel management company (the "Agent"), your organization shall, and shall cause the Agent to, abide by the applicable fare rules contained in Air Canada's tariffs.
- Indemnification and Liability. Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Air Canada's control. Your Organization, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations or changes of flights , and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorney's fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization's or your Agent's breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization's, your Agent's or the Eligible Passenger's use of the Services or by the negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Passengers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Services.
- Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed or exists between Air Canada and your Organization by virtue of the Services or these Terms and Conditions, and no third party beneficiary rights are created thereby.
- Conditions of Carriage. Air Canada's Tariffs and General Conditions of Carriage (available on the Air Canada website) shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canada pursuant to the Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of the Services. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Services.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
- Additional Information: Air Canada will not be held liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather or any cause beyond Air Canada's control, including without limitation cancellations in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, any other plague, epidemic, pandemic, natural disaster or extreme natural event, as well as cancellations in compliance with governmental order, guidelines or any other regulatory action. Air Canada reserves the right to change equipment or schedules. Each passenger in the group and the agency hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellation or schedule changes. In the event of a schedule change, groups subject to a signed contract will be protected as per the Air Canada conditions of carriage and tariff rules as outlined at www.aircanada.com.If the group is not subject to a signed contract, fares will be re-assessed based on the new itinerary. All currencies quoted in this contract are in Canadian dollars for contracts issues for Canadian customers and agencies and in US dollars for contracts issued for U.S. customers and agencies. Except as provided herein, transportation under the present contract is subject to Air Canada's applicable conditions of carriage, tariff rules and international conventions.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions, including but not limited to the Air Canada's Tariffs and General Conditions of Carriage, all available on this website.