There are several ways you can help make Sibos more sustainable:
- You can check alternatives to flying or opt for a direct flight and limit luggage weight
- When you register for Sibos you can donate 10 euros to support our tree reforestation project to help offset travel to and from Sibos
- You can use your free public transport pass to get around Boston
- You can refill your reusable drinking bottle at the water stations located throughout the exhibition hall
- Exhibitors can refer to the Sustainability guidelines provided in the exhibitor manual to plan a more sustainable stand
- Exhibitors can repurpose and recycle any unavoidable waste via partnerships with the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center’s C.A.R.E. programme, Save That Stuff and Food for Free.
- You can support our charity partner Dream Big! (more details of related events at Sibos will follow soon)
To find out more please visit the Sustainability Initiatives page.