We encourage you to familiarise yourself with visa requirements, as most foreign nationals need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada. To find out if you need a TRV or eTA to travel to Canada please checkĀ here.

For more information about the TRV and eTA application processes, see Visit Canada.