5K Fun Run/Walk
Taking place on the morning of Wednesday 18 October, this healthy activity combines networking with exercise.
The perfect start to a busy Sibos day. It will provide delegates with the opportunity to step outside the MTCC and see more of the host city. The event will take place in Coronation Park, on the shores of Lake Ontario.
The 5K Fun Run/Walk is sponsored by RBC, one of Canada’s largest banks.
How to sign up
To take part, you must be a fully registered Sibos delegate. To sign up, please log in to Sibos.com using your credentials and click on the 5K tile on your dashboard.
Please note, delegates who have been registered for Sibos by someone else (e.g. via a central coordinator) will need to wait until the Sibos Tools are launched on 25 July to sign up.
There will also be a Sibos 5K registration and information desk located in the foyer on L800 in the MTCC’s South Building.
- 05:45 - Participants arrive at Coronation Park (transport will be provided from some Sibos hotels)
- 05:45 – 05:55 – Final opportunity to pick up your race kit
- 05:55 - 06:03 – Welcome and warm up
- 06:03 - Presentation to charity by Head of Sibos
- 06:07 – 5K Fun Run/Walk start time
- 06:30 – Grab and Go breakfast begins
- 07:00 – 07:30 – Buses depart