All payments must be received in Euro.
Frequently Asked Questions
A full refund (less a EUR 200 cancellation charge) of the registration fee paid to SWIFT will be made upon written notification to the Sibos Registration Office before 13 September 2017. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request. No refund will be made in the case of cancellations received after 13 September, 2017. Registrations made after 13 September 2017 are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- If you have not yet registered, please follow the instructions provided in the email you received and use your CCVK code to begin your registration. On the pass selection page, please select ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Have you received a voucher?’ and enter the voucher code. This will provide you with a complimentary week-long Sibos pass.
- If you have already registered for Sibos 2017, please contact email@example.com and provide the registration team with your code.
All payments must be made against the pro forma invoice. A tax invoice will only be issued once payment has been received.
- You will need to use your company’s BIC or PIC code to register for Sibos. If you do not know your code, please enter your email address under ‘New Registration’ and leave the code field blank. There will be further instructions on the next page.
- Once you have submitted a request to register, the registration team will process your request as quickly as possible. If further information is needed, the registration team will contact you on the email address you provided. If you provided enough information, your request will be passed directly to SWIFT and you should receive a response within five working days.
S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l. Avenue Adèle, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.
SWIFT Belgian VAT Registration BE 0413.330.856
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code) codes are required from financial institutions to access the registration site for Sibos 2017 Toronto. Each financial institution has a specific BIC code that can be obtained from the SWIFT BIC Directory page.
- PIC (Partner Identifier Code) codes are required from SWIFT registered vendors (Solution, Business, Service and Network Partners) to access the registration site for Sibos 2017 Toronto. If you do not know your PIC code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Week-long participant pass (4 days) = EUR 3,200
- One-day participant pass = EUR 1,250 per day
- Lunch pass = EUR 50 per day
Please note: A maximum of two one-day passes can be purchased. Participants wishing to attend for more than two days must purchase a week-long pass.
> More info about Pricing
You can find this on your registration overview when you log into your account. You can click on the invoice number and either print or save your paid invoice.
The payment details can be found on your pro forma invoice. You can find the pro forma on your registration overview when you log into your account.
Sibos events are open exclusively to members of the SWIFT community and companies outsidethe community need to meet certain criteria. More details can be found here:
If you believe your request should be reconsidered, please email email@example.com .
You can make changes to your hotel booking online until 13 September 2017. We recommend that you book your accommodation and then you can make changes as necessary via the website until the cancellation deadline. After 13 September 2017 you will be liable for any cancellation or reduction in stay in accordance with the booking terms and conditions.
During the hotel booking process you will be offered an option to charge your card 30 days prior to your date of arrival – this option is shown as a checkbox on the credit card guarantee page. If you tick this box the hotel will be instructed to charge your card in full for the accommodation. The hotel will provide an invoice so that you are able to expense your accommodation costs prior to attending Sibos.
We recommend that you register and book your accommodation as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis and once a hotel is sold out we will not be able to secure more rooms at the same rate.
Please note that the standard check-in time is 15:00. To guarantee an early check in (before 15:00), please ensure when booking that you also reserve the night prior to arrival and indicate this during the online booking process. If you have not arranged this and wish to do so, please contact the Sibos Hotel Registration Office. The hotel cannot guarantee an early check in if the night prior is not booked.
Please note that the standard check-out time is 12:00. To guarantee a late check out (after 12:00), please ensure when booking that you also reserve the night of your departure and indicate your late check-out request during the online booking process. If you have not arranged this and wish to do so, please contact the Sibos Hotel Registration Office. Please note it is at the hotel's discretion to accommodate a late check-out request.
During the hotel booking process, if a night is unavailable a red cross will be shown on that date. Please book the nights which are showing as available (indicated by a green marker) and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the extra nights.
Other General Information
If you are an exhibiting company, your Central Coordinator can book a meeting room via the Meeting Room Tool on the Exhibitor Portal. If you are not from an exhibiting company, you cannot pre-book a meeting room, there will however be various meeting areas throughout the venue. Please check the floor plan for more information.
This year, Sibos is implementing a change of policy regarding badging.
Attendees will no longer have a photograph displayed on their Sibos badge, and so will now also be required to show a government-issued photo ID upon arrival at the MTCC.
The official IDs that will be accepted are passport, driver’s license or national identity card. Please make sure that you bring your photo ID with you to Sibos each day, as if you do not have an appropriate ID to accompany your Sibos badge you will not be granted access.
To help streamline security checks, please remember to keep your badge on, and visible, at all times and always carry your photo ID.
There are several ways to receive your Sibos badge. You can select your preferred method during the online registration process.
There will be ten registration desks at Toronto Pearson International Airport (Terminal 1 and 3), which will be available at these times
- Saturday 14 October 2017, from 07:00 to 23:00
- Sunday 15 October 2017, from 07:00 to 23:00
Hotel collection will be available at the Delta
- Saturday 14 October 2017, from 09:00 to 21:00
- Sunday 15 October 2017, from 09:00 to 21:00
You can collect your badge in the registration area of Metro Toronto Convention Centre - North entrance at these times
- Sunday 15 October 2017, from 09:00 to 17:00
- Monday 16 October to Wednesday 18 October 2017, from 07:00 to 18:00
- Thursday 19 October 2017, from 07:00 to 17:00
You can also choose to collect your badge from the official Sibos hotels; your badge will be delivered to your room after check in.
- Please use the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the registration page. You will receive a password reset email with further instructions.
- If you still cannot access your account with a new password, please try logging in via a device that is not connected to your company network, such as your mobile or personal tablet or PC. If you are then successful, it is likely that company firewalls are impairing your ability to log in.
- Once logged in, please change your password via your account profile.
Security is a top priority at Sibos.
For health risks associated with infectious diseases, viruses and pandemics, we monitor the advice recommended by International SOS and the World Health Organisation (WHO). Currently WHO doesn’t recommend any travel restrictions to Canada, but we suggest that you also consult advice by the relevant government agencies in your own country.
We take all necessary steps to ensure a safe environment for Sibos participants.
When planning your visit to Sibos 2017 Toronto, please ensure you allow time to review and understand the visa requirements for Canada.
We recommend that you first review the information provided by the State Secretariat for Migration for visitors to Toronto.
Please note that Canada has recently introduced the eTA (similar to the USA’s ESTA system) and you may be required to submit an online application in advance of travelling to the country.
To apply, you’ll need to log on to the Government of Canada website using the following link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp
The cost for an eTA is around $7.
SWIFT can support by supplying a visa letter to those with a paid registration. Please follow the instructions during the registration process. SWIFT will not provide invitation letters for visa purposes.
From 25 July 2017, Sibos participants can log into Sibos Tools.
Sibos Tools is an innovative and simple way for you to manage your personal information and plan your way through registration, the exhibition, the conference and networking events during your visit to Toronto. Sibos Tools is designed to ensure you engage with fellow 2017 participants and make the most of your experience. Available via the official Sibos App, on iOS and Android, and through Sibos.com.