Who can attend Sibos?
Sibos is organised by SWIFT, a global member-owned cooperative and the world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. As a neutral cooperative, SWIFT is defined by its community of users around the world. SWIFT events are designed to meet the needs of this community.
If you have attended Sibos in previous years you can log in to your existing account to register.
If you are new to Sibos you will need to register for an account. Please note that you will be asked to upload a photograph as part of the registration process.
All accredited SWIFT members are automatically eligible to attend Sibos. If you are not part of the SWIFT community and are interested in participating at Sibos 2019 London, please click here.
If you are a member of the press and wish to attend, please submit a press invitation request.
Once your registration is complete, you will be able to book accommodation at one of the official Sibos hotels.
Week-long participant pass(Monday-Thursday)
One-day participant pass
|EUR 1,400 per day|
|EUR 50 per day|
All UK VAT registered companies are subject to reverse charges as per current UK VAT legislation. HM Revenue and Customs require the VAT numbers of both companies from the transaction in order to comply with reverse charge requirements. We are not able to process the payment of a UK registered company without the applicable VAT Number. Alternatively, if the UK customer has no VAT number, SWIFT will issue the invoice with the UK VAT added at 20%.
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% for non UK registered companies. Current EU legislation and UK domestic VAT law demand that VAT is due at the place where the event/conference is taking place. Hence, SWIFT SCRL, as organizer of the conference, is obliged to invoice and collect UK VAT and pay this to HRMC. Your VAT department or advisors will be able to best advise if and how VAT can be reclaimed.
What’s included with your week-long or one-day pass?
- Entrance to the Sibos conference and exhibition
- Access to the Sibos closing event on Thursday 26 September 2019 (for week-long pass holders and Thursday day pass holders only)
- Complimentary transportation
- Key Sibos collateral
- Complimentary onsite luggage storage at the convention centre
- Sibos Tools can be accessed through Sibos.com and also via the Sibos App. Use the participant directory to connect with your global peers, and build your own personal programme through the My Favourites function. Sibos Instant Messenger will help you to stay in touch with your contacts, whilst other useful features include an interactive venue floor plan and a ‘share business card’ function via the Smart badge.