Fill out the form below to receive updates on how to make the most of your Discover Zone experience:
Exhibiting in the Discover Zone
At ExCeL London this year the Discover Zone will be the largest to date, with an expanded footprint of over 8,000 square metres. At the heart of the zone the Innotribe stage will host a full four day programme of cutting edge speakers, examining how technology will impact the long term future of the financial industry. These leading voices, together with dedicated networking events, will attract visitors from across the Sibos community to the Discover Zone.
Around this central hub, fintech exhibitors can opt to take pre-built stands which range in size from 12 square metres through to 48 square metres. These stands will sit alongside pavilions and bank innovation labs showcasing the technology driving change in the financial ecosystem.
To apply for an exhibition stand please click here. Applications close on Friday 5 July 2019 and successful applicants will be notified by Friday 19 July 2019.
The benefits for fintech exhibitors
- Meet senior decision makers – Sibos will bring together over 8,000 senior decision makers from financial institutions, market infrastructures and multinationals
- Demonstrate your relevance – Highlight how your solutions can help address the challenges being debated at the Sibos conference
- Be inspired – The Innotribe and Discover stages will feature the most interesting thought leaders from the fintech industry and beyond
- Branding – Your company logo and description appears on the Sibos website, the official Sibos App, and in the online exhibitor list. Your company name will appear on signage within the exhibition halls at ExCeL London
- Speaking opportunities – Apply for a free-of-charge speaking slot in one of the Open Theatres. You will receive a communication regarding the process
- Participant information – Access to the participant list, including contact details of those who have opted to receive information from exhibitors
- Meeting rooms – Book onsite meeting rooms
- Advertising opportunities – Purchase from a range of advertising options in print, digital, and throughout the host city
- Exhibitor Portal – Manage your presence online through the Exhibitor Portal
Read more about the Discover Zone
Get a sense of what the Discover Zone is all about: