The Sibos digital journey will evolve in 2021
From 11-14 October 2021, we will build on the strength of our first all-digital event in 2020, which welcomed more than 22,000 delegates, to drive engagement on key and emerging issues. Through diverse speakers and thought-leadership, we’ll spark community connections via new collaborative networking initiatives and provide even more of the insight and inspiration that is unique to Sibos.
Unforeseen events and feats of great ingenuity have brought transformative change to our society and the financial industry. The Sibos conference will examine how digital acceleration, technological innovation, change and risk intersect with some of the most pressing topics of our time, addressing everything from AI, Big Data, CBDCs and cybersecurity to cloud computing, ethical investing, diversity and inclusion in banking, and much more.
We’ll be announcing more details, including the conference theme, in due course – stay tuned!
Prized public sessions
As we build towards Sibos 2021, we’ve made a selection of top-quality sessions from Sibos 2020 available to everyone. Enjoy some of the highlights of Sibos 2020 and delve into prescient insights from industry leading experts.
Views from the Top:
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Fan Yi Fei, Deputy Governor, People’s Bank of China
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Ade Ayeyemi, Group CEO, Ecobank
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Rajnish Kumar, Chairman, State Bank of India
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Alison Rose, CEO, NatWest
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Todd Gibbons, CEO, Bank of New York Mellon
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Matt Comyn, CEO, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Steven Van Rijswijk, CEO, ING
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Jim Whitehurst, President, IBM
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Jean Lemierre, Chairman of the Board of Directors, BNP Paribas
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Ronald O’Hanley, Chairman and Chief Executive, State Street
Big Issue Debates:
- Sibos 2020: Diversity in investment needs to move up a gear
- Sibos 2020: Managing a pandemic: How did the industry cope with major workforce disruption
- Sibos 2020: Cross-border payments: What role for the banks in 2025?
Diversity focused sessions:
- Sibos 2020: Make 2021 the year to improve your bank’s diversity
- Sibos 2020: Better banking, better lives
- Sibos 2020: The cyber resource problem - is it totally unsolvable?
March 2020 programme:
- Sibos 2020: Transforming a regional payment landscape
- Sibos 2020: View from the Top with Vladimir Verkhoshinskiy, CEO, Alfa-Bank
- Sibos 2020: COVID-19 recovery: having a master data strategy in financial services
- Sibos 2020: Scaling up artificial intelligence in finance
- Sibos 2020: In conversation - Hays Littlejohn, EBA Clearing and Russ Waterhouse, The Clearing House
- Sibos 2020: Bringing cybersecurity to masses – does the answer lie in new tech?