Sibos 2023 will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) in Toronto from 18 to 21 September 2023.
You will need to use your company’s BIC or PIC code to register for Sibos. Fintechs are also invited to attend Sibos providing they have been operating for at least two years, and they have a product or service for the financial industry.
Once you have submitted a request to register, the registration team will process your request as quickly as possible. If further information is needed, the registration team will contact you on the email address you provided. If you have provided enough information, your request will be passed directly to Swift and you should receive a response within five working days.
BIC (Bank Identifier Code) codes are required from financial institutions to access the registration site for Sibos 2023 Toronto. Each financial institution has a specific BIC code that can be obtained from the Swift BIC Directory page.
PIC (Partner Identifier Code) codes are required from Swift partners (Solution, Business, Service and Network Partners) to access the registration site for Sibos 2023 Toronto. If you do not know your PIC code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be entering an invalid/disconnected accreditation code. Please check with your company that you have the most recent code available. If you’re unsure, you can search for your company’s BIC code using the Swift BIC directory. Alternatively, you may submit a registration request for Swift to review.
There is no deadline to register for Sibos 2023; you can do this right up until the event and even register onsite. We do however strongly recommend you register as soon as possible to make the most of the Sibos networking tools and access our hotel booking service to secure competitive rates at the official Sibos hotels.
You are required to upload a profile picture to your registration for security reasons during Sibos week. Please note this picture will also be used for networking purposes on Sibos Tools.
Attendees no longer have a photograph displayed on their Sibos badge, so will be required to show a government-issued photo ID upon arrival at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
The official IDs that will be accepted are passports, driver’s licenses or national identity cards. Please make sure that you bring your photo ID with you to Sibos each day. If you do not have an appropriate ID to accompany your Sibos badge you will not be granted access.
To help streamline security checks, please remember to keep your badge on and visible at all times and always carry your photo ID.
There are different passes available at the following costs. Please note that all passes (except the Digital Pass) include lunch:
- Week-long Participant Pass: 3,400 EUR
- Two-day Participant Pass: 2,900 EUR
- One-day Participant Pass: 1,450 EUR
- Fintech Pass: 1,000 EUR
- Digital Pass: 275 EUR
Please note: A maximum of two one-day passes can be purchased. Participants wishing to attend for more than two days must purchase a week-long pass.
Is it possible for colleagues to share a week-long participant pass (i.e. different person attends on different days)?
It is strictly forbidden to share a Sibos pass. Each attendee must have their own registration, with their own Sibos pass and badge. Day passes are available. This is in line with security and data privacy policies.
You may transfer your registration to another person within the same organisation subject to prior written notification and our approval. The deadline for submission is five working days before the opening of the event. If a transfer of registration results in a refund and new payment, an administrative charge of EUR 250 will apply.
Up until Monday 11 September 2023 we will accept cancellations and refund the registration fee in full if you test positive for Covid, as long as you send an email to email@example.com:
- explaining the circumstances and
- attaching a doctor’s certificate, certifying that you have tested positive.
You do not require a password to access your Sibos account. To login, please visit the ‘login’ screen and enter your email address to trigger a verification code. Once you have received your verification code you can use this to login. The code will be sent via email and SMS (providing you enter a valid contact number with country code when you register for Sibos).
You may have an existing account from a previous year attending Sibos. If you can’t remember your password, select ‘Forgotten your password?’ to reset it.
Travel & Hotels
Travellers entering Canada by air, land or marine mode do not require a test, proof of recovery or proof of vaccination for COVID-19, but if you have symptoms of COVID-19 you shouldn’t travel to Canada. Wearing masks on planes and trains in Canada is not required, but it’s still recommended that you wear a high quality and well-fitted mask or respirator while you travel. You can find information on the latest guidance for travelling to Canada on the Canadian government’s website.
We encourage you to familiarise yourself with visa requirements, as most foreign nationals need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada. To find out if you need a TRV or eTA to travel to Canada please check here.
For more information about the TRV and eTA application processes, see Visit Canada.
Participants attending Sibos in person can access discounted flight rates with Air Canada, the official airline partner for Sibos Toronto 2023. Once your Sibos registration has been approved and we’ve received full payment, your confirmation email will include details on how to access these rates.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Toronto, YYZ (ON).
- The travel period begins Monday 11 September 2023 and ends Thursday 28 September 2023.
- For North America 5% applies on standard fares, 10% on flex fares & higher. For International Travel 10% on standard fares & higher.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the Discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits under these Terms and Conditions. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the Event city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- Changes. The Discounts, the Services, these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada's fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability.
- Agents. Should your Organization appoint a travel management company (the "Agent"), your organization shall, and shall cause the Agent to, abide by the applicable fare rules contained in Air Canada's tariffs.
- Indemnification and Liability. Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Air Canada's control. Your Organization, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations or changes of flights , and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorney's fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization's or your Agent's breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization's, your Agent's or the Eligible Passenger's use of the Services or by the negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Passengers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Services.
- Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed or exists between Air Canada and your Organization by virtue of the Services or these Terms and Conditions, and no third party beneficiary rights are created thereby.
- Conditions of Carriage. Air Canada's Tariffs and General Conditions of Carriage (available on the Air Canada website) shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canada pursuant to the Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of the Services. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Services.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
- Additional Information: Air Canada will not be held liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather or any cause beyond Air Canada's control, including without limitation cancellations in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, any other plague, epidemic, pandemic, natural disaster or extreme natural event, as well as cancellations in compliance with governmental order, guidelines or any other regulatory action. Air Canada reserves the right to change equipment or schedules. Each passenger in the group and the agency hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellation or schedule changes. In the event of a schedule change, groups subject to a signed contract will be protected as per the Air Canada conditions of carriage and tariff rules as outlined at www.aircanada.com.If the group is not subject to a signed contract, fares will be re-assessed based on the new itinerary. All currencies quoted in this contract are in Canadian dollars for contracts issues for Canadian customers and agencies and in US dollars for contracts issued for U.S. customers and agencies. Except as provided herein, transportation under the present contract is subject to Air Canada's applicable conditions of carriage, tariff rules and international conventions.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions, including but not limited to the Air Canada's Tariffs and General Conditions of Carriage, all available on this website.
Once you’ve registered for Sibos you’ll receive a link to our hotel booking service, which provides access to the official Sibos hotels at competitive rates. Please book your accommodation as soon as possible to ensure access to a hotel close to the Sibos venue.
Swift can supply a visa invitation letter and visa support letter to those registered for Sibos 2023. Once you have completed your registration and Swift has received the full payment, the option to ‘Download’ the visa letters can be found in the registration confirmation email.
Toronto has an excellent public transport system, with easy-to-navigate subways, buses and streetcars. Please see the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) website for more details and assistance with route planning.
To help participants get around the city efficiently and sustainably we’re including free public transport access (valid on UP Express and GO) with all in-person Sibos passes.
To help participants get around Toronto efficiently and sustainably we’re including free public transport access (valid on UP Express and GO) with all in-person Sibos passes.
All certificates can be found here.
Lunch will be available in the Sibos food hall and Sibos from 11:30 until 14:30 on Monday to Wednesday and 11:30 until 14:00 on Thursday.
To avoid food waste both locations have a set number of portions per day, so your first choice of meal may not always be available.
The Sibos Sustainability Pledge is a commitment by exhibitors and participants to take at least five specific actions to make Sibos 2023 a more sustainable event. Simply log in to Sibos.com or the Sibos App to see the full list of pledge actions and register your choices. The Sibos Sustainability Pledge icon will then appear on your participant profile.
The Sibos 5K Run and Walk will take place on Wednesday 20 September at 06:00. The event will start and end at the South entrance of the MTCC.
The online registration is now closed. If you wish to participate, please stop by the 5K Walk and Run info desk at L800.
Fully registered digital and in-person pass holders can watch a selection of conference sessions via live stream or on demand until the end of the year. When you log in to the Sibos.com or the Sibos App, only sessions related to your pass type (in-person or digital) will appear on the programme.
Yes, you can purchase a Digital Pass for EUR 275.
If you are a financial institution, Swift partner or a relevant industry player with an established relationship with Swift you are eligible to exhibit at Sibos. However, the exhibition floor is sold out for this year. Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
If you are a fintech, you can also exhibit in our Discover area if you meet the eligibility criteria. Please contact Innes Macleod for further information.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
If you start feeling unwell before arriving at Sibos, we recommend you do not come to the venue but instead connect with your hotel and seek medical assistance via this channel. As per local government guidelines, please ensure you stay at your hotel (or at home) until your symptoms have passed.
Sibos will follow advice from the Canadian authorities and a number of measures are in place to ensure the safest and best possible experience.
While masks are not mandatory, anyone who wishes to wear one can collect an N95 mask from the information points on L300, L500, L700 and L800. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the venue and onsite medical assistance is available if required.
The recommended dress code is business casual.
The Sibos 2023 closing event will be held at the MTCC in the Sibos food hall on Thursday 21 September from 17:00.
The Sibos Exhibition space is open during the following hours:
Monday 18 September 2023, 08:00 - 19:30
Tuesday 19 September 2023, 08:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 20 September 2023, 08:00 - 18:00
Thursday 21 September 2023, 08:00 - 17:30
The Sibos Conference programme runs from 09:00-18:00 from Monday to Wednesday and from 09:00-17:00 on Thursday.
Registration at Sibos will be open at the following times:
Saturday 16 September 2023, 14:00 - 16:00
Sunday 17 September 2023, 09:00 - 17:00
Monday 18 September 2023, 07:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 19 September 2023, 07:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 20 September 2023, 07:00 - 18:00
Thursday 21 September 2023, 07:00 - 17:00
The Sibos tools and programme are available to all fully registered participants once we’ve received and reconciled pass payment.
Registered participants can access the floorplan through the digital experience by logging into Sibos.com or the Sibos App.
From there you will find an overview of seating, conference stages, meeting rooms and more in the Floorplan section.
The Sibos Digital Pass provides access to a live stream of a selection of conference sessions. It also allows you to view these conference sessions on demand until the end of 2023. Digital Pass participants are also able to view the list of exhibitors, access the participant directory and use the peer-to-peer networking and messaging tools on Sibos.com and in the Sibos App.
You can purchase a Digital Pass for EUR 275.
You can access the Digital Pass content through Sibos.com and the Sibos App (available on iOS and Android devices). Once you’ve completed the purchase of your pass and are fully registered, you’ll be able to find the conference programme and make connections via the participant directory. We will continue to update the conference programme in the lead-up to Sibos week.
Sibos TV will bring the digital experience to life, guiding you through each day of the conference programme and delivering exclusive content.
Yes, you can still buy passes during Sibos week. Passes are available from Sibos.com – register here.
Digital passes are accessible from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re at home, the office or elsewhere, you’ll be able to enjoy select conference sessions and network within the global Sibos community from wherever you are.
All participants will be able to view select conference sessions on demand until the end of 2023.
Networking tools are accessible through your individual Digital Pass on Sibos.com and on the Sibos App. Using the participant directory and Sibos messaging tool you can forge new connections and collaborate with peers before and during the event week.
You can also build your own personal conference programme through the ‘My List’ function.